Business Incubation Communities (BIC) Africa Acceleration Programme 2022avril 24, 2022
About the Acceleration Programme
BIC Africa will support 15 women entrepreneurs from Angola, Ethiopia, Madagascar
or Somalia. The programme will run from May to September (15-weeks), and it will
focus on supporting women business owners across all sectors and business types
through a combination of live training modules, coaching sessions, exercises to be
worked individually and a mentoring programme with women experts from Africa
and Europe with high experience in supporting innovative entrepreneurs and startups.
The programme will include:
• 8 live training modules
• 4 group coaching sessions
• 3 Networking sessions
• Exercises and access to support documents
• Ad-Hoc Helpdesk through international mentoring support
• Market linkage opportunities
• Certificate of recognition
The preferred candidates should:
• Be a woman (minimum age of 18-years-old) founders/owners of already
created business that in themselves have a strong development potential, or
entrepreneurs working on a project idea aimed to create a business with high
• Be resident of Angola, Ethiopia, Madagascar or Somalia.
• Be available between May and September 2022 to participate in the
Programme with maximum 2 hours per week for online sessions + time to
work individually and reflect upon the learnings.
• Already running a start-up /project and seeking to scale up.
• Demonstrate a commitment to participating in all the activities of the
Acceleration Programme and assisting future developments of the
• Have access to reliable internet connection.
• Have a good working knowledge of English language.
If you are interested in taking part and you meet the eligibility criteria fill the
application form via https://cutt.ly/zFAYoH9 on or before 9
th May 2022 6:30 PM CET.